Cultural Media Services|
Who are we?
Cultural Media Services is a California based 501(c)(3) organization. Since its formation in 1985, CMS has produced and aired hundreds of educational radio programs in 15 U.S. cities and has produced 90 television interviews.
Currently (2014) CMS's primary purpose is to provide an umbrella (fiscal sponsorship) to programs and organizations that need instant access to all the benefits of 501(c)(3) tax exemption.
For a complete explanation of our fiscal sponsorship program, click here.
About our broadcasts
CMS's broadcasts address these fields:
- Complementary medicine and health
- Human psychology, sexuality and gender issues
- Youth--issues of risk, education, criminal justice
- Death and dying; recovery from trauma
- Philosophical and spiritual considerations
- Other areas, such as the arts, social movements, and technology
Explore Fiscal Sponsorship
Click on "Fiscal Sponsor" above
Or call now: 831-4-two-3-two-3-two-3
Radio Broadcasts: - After 27 years of continual broadcasts on KKUP-FM in Silicon Valley, the radio program "Discovery" has gone on hiatus as of January 2014.
However, more radio programs will be made available at PRX.org.
Watch this space for details.
Click here for information on archival radio shows.