Cultural Media Services|
Who are we?
Cultural Media Services is a California based 501(c)(3) organization. Since its formation in 1985, CMS has produced and aired hundreds of educational radio programs in 15 U.S. cities and has produced 90 television interviews.
Currently (2013) CMS's primary purpose is to provide an umbrella (fiscal sponsorship) to programs and organizations that need instant access to all the benefits of 501(c)(3) tax exemption.
For a complete explanation of our fiscal sponsorship program, click here.
About our broadcasts
CMS's broadcasts address these fields:
- Complementary medicine and health
- Human psychology, sexuality and gender issues
- Youth--issues of risk, education, criminal justice
- Death and dying; recovery from trauma
- Philosophical and spiritual considerations
- Other areas, such as the arts, social movements, and technology
Explore Fiscal Sponsorship
Click on "Fiscal Sponsor" above
Or call now: 831-4-two-3-two-3-two-3
Upcoming Radio Shows: - "Discovery" is heard the 2nd Thursday of each month from 12:00 noon to 1:00 PM on KKUP, 91.5 FM, in Silicon Valley and Monterey Bay.
Watch this space for upcoming broadcasts of "Discovery."
Click here for more radio shows.